Friday, March 21, 2014

Is This Love

I hope all of you had a better first day of Spring than me, as I spent the day with snot draining out of my nose, tears pouring out of my eyes, and a head all plugged up. That cold stuff is going around and I was hit. Big time. After sleeping for 15 hours, then doing some planning for my sister's wedding, searching online for the missing Malaysian airplane, and working on some knitting orders, I feel a little less runny, (still stuffed) but at least I'm back to work. It was nice to see everyone else having a happy First-Day-Of-Spring in the warm (45 degree) sunshine, and I loved that my cousin posted this video...

After Chase's and my first kiss, this is what we walked down the aisle to as a married couple (live, of course). I love reminiscing about our wedding. And my cousin rocks. Nuff said.






No comments:

Post a Comment