Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Bling-y Surprise Engagement Bash



One of my really close friends, Amanda, got engaged in Hawaii while on family vacation in March. I know.. I'm just as disgusted as you are .. .and if you're not yet, wellll, her boyfriend hired a professional photographer to document the entire beach proposal. Bleh. Too perfect. 
Nobody was expecting it, since her and her man had only been dating for like ten years or something like that, and have already bought a house together. Since Amanda is basically the nicest person ever (unless you forget your clutch on the back of the toilet in a bar in Minneapolis and don't realize until you get back to the hotel), and she literally has a disease with saying 'yes' to every single invitation she gets, AND always brings gifts (as you can see, she brought puppy chow to her own party... she thought she was having a craft day), we decided the girl deserved a surprise engagement bash. And of course, there's gold, cupcakes with gold, babies, and champagne.
And in the planning of this party, I decided that Party City is where I want to live.























2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Every single picture is so cute. Every single one is my favorite. It looks like Amanda and the rest of the ladies had a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete