Sunday, August 17, 2014

One Year Anniversary

Wow... I can't believe it's been ONE YEAR since I married the man of my dreams. We have been through an incredible amount of life adventures in this past year, it makes me so, so, so excited for everything in our future. When we said our vows a year ago, I never thought the very first year would bring us through all of it - sickness, health, richer, and poorer. But I wouldn't have changed any second of it. Being able to go through some of the most difficult times and best times with your life partner, gives you two an unimaginable bond that is simply one of the most beautiful things ever. I thought I knew that man so well on our wedding.. but looking back, I feel like I barely knew him compared to the incredible, strong, intelligent, courageous, humorous, loving man I know today. We are currently spending our one year anniversary on a five-day camping/fishing trip in Northern MN. Being on a huge lake sprinkled with islands and no cell-phone service, just enjoying each other and our marriage, is absolutely perfect. Oh, and of course there's wine.


I love you Chase Mastel. One year down and so many more to go. 









2 comments:

  1. Holy crap holy crap holy crap! It's been a year already! I can't believe that your amazing day was a year ago! Time fly's when you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAAAH! Tell me about it! Time sure has flown!

      Delete