Thursday, February 20, 2014

J+C = L.O.V.E.

My sister got engaged on October 27th last year, and I was lucky enough to be asked to take her engagement photos over Thanksgiving (I suppose it helps them save money by taking advantage of my nice camera).  Her and the fiance came home last Thanksgiving, and we chatted a lot about where they wanted to take photos and how they wanted them to look. After the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning, the weather held up for a spontaneous photoshoot. We then went to my favorite shooting spot the next day, for the actual planned session. However, we only lasted about half an hour, since the temperature dropped quickly and we were pretty sure we were going to get frostbitten. I bet you can't tell they were absolutely freezing, even with those adorable afghans that Jeffrey's grandmother made. Since I took a bajillion photos, I had to narrow it down to the following. I know it's still a lot, but I couldn't cut any more out of the final picks. They literally laughed the entire time, and have so much fun with each other. They make every single thing awkward and hilarious. I can't wait until their wedding this fall. Now, if you've made it this far with reading, rather than skipping to the photos, thank you, you rock, and I'll stop blabbing now.


-- These two photos were actually taken the week before they were engaged, when we visited Jeffrey's family's cabin in Wisconsin. --


-- Yes, people, those luscious lashes are the real deal. The girl has been blessed. --


-- Seriously? Could they be any more awesome? --





-- J + C. Sittin' under a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G --


















No comments:

Post a Comment